I have always been told that your body is sorest two days from exercise or from any muscular problems - they lie!!!!
A few days later and all things are still sore and sorry! My arms are twin disaster areas - I used them to try and get upright again, I only have one ankle - the other is a multi coloured cankle, the groove left in my right leg is still swollen to twice it's proper size and even trousers rubbing against it causes angst and most of the muscles in my body are complaining every time I try and move them!!!! So....... raspberries to the doctors who say that the worst day is the second day - they lie!
I am currently surviving solely on the thought that what does not kill you makes you stronger - that and the fact that Tommy is being extra nice and thoughtful at the moment - except for when he continually puts me on the phone to repeat the whole sorry saga again to someone - his new form of entertainment!!!!! - also his way of reminding me that what I did was super dumb! I think that I have gotten the message Tom!!
No comments:
Post a Comment